Commercial Solar Panel Monitoring Systems from Coretech Solar.
Coretech Solar know that investing in solar energy systems for your business makes both financial and environmental sense. With this in mind we can provide you with commercial solar panel monitoring systems that display:
- The energy produced by your solar panel installation in real time.
- The energy produced by your solar panel installation on a given day, month, year.
- Show examples of what the energy produced could power, for example a stadium.
- The amount saved in Co2 emissions and how that will benefit the environment.
- The current weather conditions.
- Warnings for any system problems, including individual micro-inverter signal strength and performance.
- Monitor and measure utilities which are enabled. Helping you reduce your monthly costs.
Increase profit and improve your company image
Coretech Solar have provided businesses with commercial solar panel monitoring systems that can be displayed in their premises. This provides your customers with a display panel to highlight how much energy your solar array is generating and how many Co2 emissions you are saving from the solar power installation.
Many of our clients who have installed solar energy with Coretech report an increase in turnover. Over 80% of the British public support solar energy. Displaying your green credentials installs confidence in the buying public that you are doing your bit to protect our environment.
Professional display of system data in public spaces.
The free Fronius Solar.TV online portal allows businesses to display the benefits of their solar system in public spaces. Numerous PV system values, such as energy yield and CO2 savings can be transmitted and viewed by your customers. A series of well laid out diagrams provides a quick overview of the PV system and how your company is benefiting the environment.
The benefits to Solar TV*
- Display general information (date of commissioning, performance, etc.) and historical values.
- Clear charts for a quick overview of the PV system.
- Different views of the visualisation possible; intuitive, user-friendly setting according to your company’s preferences.
Knowing how much energy you are using and where can help change your employees’ behaviour. When we can see how much energy we are wasting it means a change in lifestyle and work patterns; benefiting your company’s carbon footprint and profitability.
Taking control of your your utilities.
Commercial solar panel monitoring systems can alert you to appliances that have been left on, or are running at unscheduled times of the day. They can also let you know if they have inexplicably stopped operating.
Contact Coretech Solar today to find out how commercial solar panel monitoring systems can help your business get the most out of your solar panel system.
* System requirements:
• Usage of a computer: Up-to-date browser that supports HTML 5 , e.g Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome 18 or Mozilla Firefox 11.